1. 3Beats Code of Conduct
3Beats respectfully requires that all users of its sites adhere to the following Code of Conduct as a prerequisite to being a member of the 3Beats community.
- Always adhere to 3Beats’s Terms and Conditions.
- Only use the platform if you are over 18 years old or have the supervision of an adult or guardian who is over 18 years old.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and activities on and regarding to 3Beats and any and all data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links (together, “Content”) that you submit, post, and display on 3Beats.
- Your Content and your use of 3Beats shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading, fraudulent or involve the sale of illegal, counterfeit or stolen items.
- You shall not infringe upon any third-party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- You shall not violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- You shall not sell items that have been identified by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) as hazardous to consumers and therefore subject to a recall.
- Do not use a fake identity.
- Do not create a new or alternate account to avoid restrictions or limitation imposed on another account.
- Do not interfere with another users’ business or listing(s).
- Do not take any transaction off-site.
- Do not make false claims about other users.
- Always treat other users with respect.
- Do not make threats against 3Beats or its staff.
- Always treat the 3Beats staff with respect.
- Always provide accurate personal and contact information.
- Do not engage in any illegal activity, including the infringement of intellectual property, listing items that do not exist or you do not own, shipping items that are different from your listing or the applicable order, money laundering or other forms of fraud.
- Do not engage in discrimination or hate speech of any kind including adverse references to age, race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or pregnancy.
- Do not use the platform to engage in threats of violence or to encourage violence in any manner.
- Do not use the platform to harass, impersonate or intimidate other users.
- Do not use the site to engage in the transmission of pornography or any obscene materials.
Your access to any and all 3Beats websites is conditioned on your adherence to this policy. Any violation of this section may result in immediate termination of your rights as a 3Beats user. Determinations will be made at the sole discretion of 3Beats and may be implemented without warning or the ability to cure.
2. Payment Policy
If you buy an item on 3Beats, you are obligated to pay for the item that was sold, or one of the series, in a reasonable period of time after the sale. You are solely responsible for payment. You expressly agree that 3Beats may charge your credit card, or any other method of payment, on file for any and all payments advanced or made or refunds issued due to your failure to make payment on an order. You hereby waive any and all claims against 3Beats for exercising this right. 3Beats does not accept payment for items over the phone. To the extent there are issues with payment, please direct them to 3Beats Customer Engagement email@example.com .
3. Off-Site Transactions/Void Transactions/Fee Avoidance
No sales may be carried out via private message as a means to avoid 3Beats’s sales fee. Any other efforts to move sales initiated on 3Beats off-site to avoid fees is strictly prohibited and may result in account suspension or termination. Any transaction initiated on the Site, but consummated off-site will not be subject to any of 3Beats’s policies or protections. 3Beats reserves the right to charge its fee for any transaction initiated on the Site and completed off-site. You waive any and all claims against 3Beats for such fee.
4. Waiver of Claims
You acknowledge that 3Beats is only a marketplace that provides a digital connection for users. 3Beats is not a party to the actual transaction. You expressly waive and release 3Beats (and 3Beats’s officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with the failure of a user to complete a sale, including a failure by the seller to ship at all or to ship within the stated time period (i.e. Two Day Shipping).